Friday, December 25, 2009

so this is the neeeew yeeeaaarrrrrr, kinda

it's xmas, and all i can think about is putting together my new years resolutions!!

i have a running list, here are a few i can remember at the moment

don't crack my knuckles in public..it's kind of unattractive, and gross.

stop smoking ciggies all togeths..it's also kind of unattractive, and gross.

treat myself to nice long manicured acrylics every week and a half, and a pedi every month..just bc i luv em.

never ever ever ever go to bed with makeup on..no matter HOW drunk!

stop pulling my eyelid when i apply liquid eyeliner

never text someone else while in mid-conversation, it is tacky and rude and classless.

basically just not to look at my phone when i am hanging out with friends. you should give your attention to the people you are with, srsly we arn't 13 anymore..it isn't cool to be pre-occupied with your phone 24/7.

last one, and this one is important:

stop getting SO defensive in arguments with people. remain calm, even if they get defensive. no one ever listens to a person who is red in the face.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way right now (with the all I can think about is the new year). I even blogged about getting my resolutions together haha

    ReplyDelete