Sunday, July 26, 2009

humph.

it scares me how quickly i am able to throw aside my own goals for the prospects of love. i am definitely not the only one guilty of this..but i hate that about myself. i hate being co-dependent..i HATE waiting around and i HATE jumping to conclusions..but i continue to do those things.

i saw "500 Days of Summer" last night. In summary, a boy loves a girl who will not let herself be "caught" by a relationship.

real women arn't like this. real women never run from being "official" with anyone. real women are insecure and real women need the security that can only be achieved through a label.

that movie kind of pissed me off.

i will never be able to aspire to be like that..i can try..we all can try, but it will never happen.

joseph gordon-levitt is still really hot, btw.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm already questioning what the movie was trying to achieve. Was it telling all women to be sexy and independent, or was it all patronising and "Yeah, she had her fun but in the end she knew she had to be with him"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the end she got married...to someone else?

    the first person she dated after him.

    it was not worth two hours of my life

    ReplyDelete